Thursday, October 31, 2013

Prose 2013

I see you and you talk to me, wondering what you see in me. Thinking do you known what has been said and done to conquer me? Wondering if my pain is seen or do smell vulnerability? But oh, all you asked me was " Do you know where so and so-- on so and so-- in so and so?" At this point my lip curls in "No", I hate how I'm supposed to know just where and when all the shows a-go. No.
My life, too busy with distractions, so clouded I need a mind extraction by someone or something who won't pass me while in traction.. Broken up, but woken up. How did I get so taken up? So many dreams of what to be but all I see is "given up". So I ask you what keeps you up? Undepraved of what is seen but Lord your grandma prayed you up!
So what is now? Do I begin? What other options do present? To lay in death of dreams benign or grow some wings so I can fly? Feel those aches of what becomes, my hopes, my dreams, my heart and lungs. If I have air to breath my breaths, then I'm stupid to think my best has left.

Namaste 

No comments:

Post a Comment