Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Desire

There's is just one way to describe you and that way is "desired" The distraction of you keeps me awake and puts me to sleep all within the same 24 hours..falling asleep like that makes me wish the night were longer. I remember you so vividly. I was there alone in my own world seeking you without ever looking. I didn't know what "you" looked like, not even in my dreams but when Eye saw you it was as if I already knew your position in my life. When dreamers speak of desire it's a dance of the 5 senses. We can taste desire, we can touch desire, we can see desire, we can feel desire (like a bee sting) and when the voice of the desired is heard nothing can stop us from listening. In this romantic dance of you and I, we create a beautiful us; "The Dreamer and her Desired".

Just a taste...

No comments:

Post a Comment