Thursday, October 1, 2020

Wild Ride

Its a wild ride from the hereafter to present times. In my personal hereafter I don't know what the ground feels like, I'm encumbered with the tasks of tasting air and forgetting sins. Digging my toes in my own dirt is a hobby i no longer condone, didn't serve my present presence any good. Id just have to keep cleaning the old dirt off after I just remembered that I cleaned it already. Like worry and a rocking chair, that old dirt just wasted my good time energy. And repeatedly sullied my hands. So instead of travelling with old habits, I'm inhaling different strategies one atmosphere at a time. At first like any new tasks faced with probable failure, the old familiar soil seemed a bit more comforting. Maybe just another taste of horror to bring flush the regresses of my days behind me.. Repeating old actions basically sums up simple math of how two sums in error will always equal a whole defeat. And stubborn heads in summation require many bumps. Somewhere down my red brick road: I had enough. I had enough of Enough and wanted extra. Into the extraordinary I gasped full speed into mistakes, errors, mishaps, and stubbed-toes. Never stopping because of fear but stopping often because I was tired. At some point it'll all have to fit, my puzzle piece life. Dirt and all. Gasps and all. All in all, its a wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment